205 West Dixon Boulevard, Shelby NC 28152
Tax Related Links
- Need to file a Federal Extension. You can access the form 4868 here. For more information on filing extensions with the IRS, read this page.
- To file an extension for NC taxes, click here. Please note this announcement from NC Department of Revenue as of April 18, 2017, for filing extensions online. They are having technical issues with their system.
- Where Is Your NC Refund? - To check your North Carolina state refund, click "Where's My State Refund?"
Tax Return Transcripts from the IRS - Use this link to get a transcript of your tax account.
IRS Direct Pay - Pay your federal taxes through the IRS' site, irs.gov.
Identity Theft Information from the IRS - What to do if you think you may be a victim of Identity Theft
Report Scam Phone Calls to TIGTA - Use this link to report phone calls from people impersonating IRS employees. If you have provided personal information to these individuals, please refer to the link on Identity Theft above. TIGTA - Treasury Inspector General, Tax Administration. You can also use this link to report other financial scams.
North Carolina Department of Revenue Online Filing & Payments - Use this link to pay your NC income tax (D-400V or D-400XV).
- North Carolina Department of Revenue Estimated Payments Online - Use this link to pay your NC Estimated Tax Payments (NC-40)
- W-4- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate for Federal Taxes
- NC-4 - NC Withholding Forms
- I-9 - Employment Eligibililty Verification
- W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification